Pain is a warning sign, an alarm, that goes off when your body is out of balance or when something is wrong. Often pain is the body's way of leading us to the most direct road that heals the root imbalance. Classic acupuncture texts say "the root can be treated by addressing the branch." Therefore, treatments that are directed at healing pain will also treat the underlying imbalances. We use a holistic approach designed to improve your well being. We combine ancient wisdom with cutting edge medicine to bring you holistic solutions to your healthcare needs.
Start Healing Now
L.Ac, MSAOM, DAOM(c), HHP/LMT, LE
I am passionate about sharing Chinese Medicine with Laguna Niguel and surrounding areas of Aliso Viejo, Dana Point and Laguna Hills offering my community holistic alternatives to achieve a balanced state of health.
- California Board Certified Licensed Acupuncturist
- Nationally Certified Diplomat of Acupuncture
- Master of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
- Doctor of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine Licensed Esthetician
- Licensed Holistic Health Practitioner
- Licensed Esthetician
What Acupuncture Can Treat
The World Health Organization recognizes acupuncture’s effectiveness for over 40 common disorders, such as:
- Ear, Nose & Throat Disorders : toothaches, earaches, sinusitis, rhinitis, laryngitis…
- Respiratory Disorders : colds & flus, bronchitis, asthma, allergies, emphysema…
- Gastrointestinal Disorders : food allergies, nausea, indigestion, diarrhea, constipation, ulcers, colitis…
- Circulatory Disorders : hypertension, high cholesterol, arteriosclerosis, angina pectoris…
- Urogenital Disorders : cystitis, stress incontinence, neurogenic bladder, prostatitis, prostatic hypertrophy
- Gynecological Disorders : menstrual irregularity, endometriosis, PMS, infertility, menopausal syndrome
- Musculoskeletal Disorders : tennis elbow, frozen shoulder, TMJ, sciatica, low back pain, arthritis, carpal tunnel syndrome, fibromyalgia…
- Neurological Disorders : depression, anxiety, insomnia, headache, migraine, trigeminal neuralgia, intercostal neuralgia, post-stroke paralysis…
Most people experience significant pain at some point in their lives, whether from an injury, illness or unknown cause!